Saturday, November 28, 2009

Top 10 United Goals of All Time

I've been blogging about Manchester United since September, and despite a few dry spells where I've gotten lazy, I thing I've done a pretty damned good job of keeping you guys up to date with the ins and outs of The Reds. However, there are two main problems that I'd like to address. And I'd like to address them NOW.

1. This blog has only focused on United THIS SEASON

Manchester United is a club with a rich and glorious history. Yes, we are huge now, and enjoying as much success as ever. However, it is important to remember the days of old and the legends that have made Manchester United what it is today.

2. Too many words, not enough pics and videos

Who likes to read, anyway?

With no further ado, I present to you:

No comments:

Post a Comment