Thursday, September 24, 2009

I have something to confess...


I am a completely heterosexual male. I like women. BUT... there is one man capable of igniting something in me that I just can't ignore. His name is... WAYNE ROONEY.

Wayne Rooney joined Manchester United five years ago when he was only eighteen. On his debut in United colors, he scored a hat-trick. Ever since, he has delighted and inspired football fans all over the world with his unique and powerful approach to the game. Simply put, he is a football prodigy.


Footballers often identify with those who play their position, their style. When I kick the ball around with my mates, I always love to be the striker. I love to launch the ball into the net and finish with passion. This is exactly what Wayne Rooney does. To be honest, Rooney is the reason I am a United fan. When I first got into the game, I did some research to decide who I would support. I discovered Rooney and chose United because he was the centerpiece of the team.

His first touch is sublime. His passing is genius. His finishing is brilliant. He's been fantastic throughout his whole career, but "with great power comes great responsibility." He is also one of the most criticized footballers around. Everyone seems to expect him to save England. He has always had a gigantic influence on every game he's been in, but this season... I honestly expect him to become one of the top 5 undisputed footballers on Planet Earth. You heard it here... WAYNE ROONEY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment